PayPal Partner Growth Manager in Dreilinden, Germany
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Identification and acquisition of strategically relevant partnerships for PayPal DACH
• Conception and negotiation of cooperation contracts with partners and strategic pilot customers
• Creation and implementation of development plans for the partners
• Development and implementation of strategies and concepts for merchant acquisition and retention
• Analysis and optimization of integration and onboarding processes for merchants via partners
• Coordination and control of marketing campaigns in coordination with the department
• Representative of PayPal at relevant events
• Internal project management and coordination with specialist departments for the further development of business
• Successful work in business development and B2B relationships (3-5 years of experience)
• Familiarity with the German e-commerce market and its dynamics
• Knowledge of digital payments and eCommerce
• Ability to negotiate contracts and annual target agreements with partners to optimize revenue, integration options, business and consumer use cases, and achieve world-class integrations and customer experiences
• Strong interpersonal and project management skills with the ability to involve and influence multiple internal stakeholders including product, marketing, risk, finance, legal and operations at the local level and manage these cross-functional teams to drive partner plans
• Ability to work well and independently in a structured, but flexible and adaptable manner and in a fast-moving team environment with great attention to detail
• “Entrepreneur spirit”: The candidate brings new solutions and products to the market through new partnerships.
• Ability to think creatively and deal with changing scenarios
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.